FAST FACTS for 2015
- Highest rate of growth in 35 years of International students enrolled at U.S. high schools, colleges and universities
- A 10% increase
- 974,926 students in the 2014/15 academic year—73,190 are at the secondary (High School) level.
- The United States is a destination of choice in higher education and secondary education.
- The United States hosts more of the world’s 4.3 million globally mobile college and university students—more than any other country in the world.
- The United States hosts twice the number of students as hosted by the United Kingdom which is second.
— Open Doors® report is published annually by the Institute of International Education in partnership with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.